Manage all aspects of CID programs, including both internal and external resources and the P&L. Ensure flawless execution and an exceptional guest experience from start to finish. Project Managers work primarily from the CID office, and travel regularly to be on location with their on-site staff and projects.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and manage multiple, concurrent programs– including individual events, festivals, and multi-city tours – following CID’s Project Manager guidelines to deliver the highest possible level of service to our guests and partners.
- Ensure that all operational details, timing, schedules, equipment, needs, deliverables, and staffing are all clearly planned, documented, and communicated in advance with all related partners, venues, and vendors.
- Maintain a timely status overview of all project-related tasks using CID Pro, our in-house database tracking software.
- Clearly plan, document, and communicate all operational details – including timing, schedules, logistics, etc–to related partners/clients, venues, and vendors.
- Manage the program P&L, including initial budgeting and regular financial forecast updates.
- Manage payment of all vendors and staff via standard procedural guidelines, working with the CID finance department.
- Manage and maintain accurate account of all income and expenses for the project, including keeping a file of all project related receipts.
- Define all program staff required and work with staffing coordinator to hire them.
- Manage and train, directly or through staffing resources, all project staff to ensure projects are executed efficiently to CID’s standard of excellence.
- Manage event settlement process to ensure quick and accurate settlement.
- Write post-event reports that document project activities; archive staffing, venue, and related information that will make future projects easier and better.
- Continually strive to develop and enhance all projects.
Who is CID Entertainment?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of related experience planning and producing events, including owning the project budget/P&L and maintaining professionalism in fast-paced, demanding environments.
- Experience managing and clearly communicating with and external employees, temporary staff, departmental resources, vendors, and clients.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous programs and delegating work.
- Ability to work effectively from an office and while on the road.
- Music touring and festival production experience a plus.
- Enjoy performing a wide variety of tasks and ability to multi-task.
- Technical Skills
- Moderate computer skills / Mac and Windows proficient.
- MS Office Suite.
- Google Mail/Google Apps.
- Filemaker familiarity a plus.
- Interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and strong customer service and relationship orientation.
- Ability to inspire, manage, and lead on-site crew remotely from the office, with occasional on-site visits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of associates within the organization.
- Downtown Philadelphia, with regular domestic and potentially international travel.
CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients’ brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
Clients include: Coachella, Kenny Chesney, Muse, Lollapalooza, George Strait, Austin Food & Wine Festival, Gentlemen of the Road, Victoria Justice, Bonnaroo, Tim McGraw, Yo Gabba Gabba, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Austin City Limits.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "Project Manager" to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Career Opportunities »