CareFusion provides the solutions and insight needed to manage medication throughout the hospital and IDN. Our proven Pyxis® MedStation technologies provide a measurable return on investment, while helping to increase charge capture, streamline workflow, improve case costing, facilitate regulatory compliance and enhance data analysis. From the Pharmacy to the nursing floors, Pyxis® MedStation technologies help hospitals improve financial performance, streamline workflow and facilitate regulatory compliance.
The effective Project Manager must be able to clearly communicate, thoroughly document and demonstrate product implementation competency and guide the customer through product implementation. In addition, the Project Manager will also have demonstrated product technical experience. The Project Manager effectively performs the required tasks to ensure timely go-lives, and customer satisfaction, and addressing critical customer service issues. The Project Manager must have the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with cross-functional project teams. Project teams will include multiple disciplines from within Dispensing Systems and customer teams. The Project Manager is a mentor for both customer and internal team members. In addition to managing projects the Project Manager is responsible for installing Pyxis equipment as needed on projects.
Home based position with daily and overnight regional travel in the territory.
- Demonstrate a mastery of the established Pyxis implementation methodologies and project management processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time, technical and resource constraints.
- Order equipment and supplies.
- Coordinate internal and client resources and assign project tasks.
- Complete weekly project updates, expense reports, project plans, etc.
- Facilitate effective customer meetings using professional and business acumen.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and ability to delegate project tasks to team members.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of the healthcare business environment.
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and customer addressing each facet of implementation for every project.
- This includes an overall project rollout plan, timelines, and project assignments to Pyxis and customer personnel.
- Provide feedback on new and existing products to customer as necessary.
- Establish and nurture rapport with client that is conducive to a long term business relationships.
- Provide team support and product information on strategic products as assigned by manager.
- Work closely with the Senior Project Manager, Customer Service Project Management and the Manager, Product Implementation to accurately forecast Go Live schedule and evaluate resource needs.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Mentor team members on strategic products, best practices and customer education.
- Complete training and develop competency in core Pyxis product lines.
- Conduct client training on the use and value of Pyxis products.
- Manage new and existing accounts.
- Works closely with sales and management team to perform site evaluations and define project scope.
- Proactively identifies changes in project work scope and ensures appropriate planning measures are taken.
- Analyze and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and/or ability to meet agreed upon project deliverables.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of project management, products and related technologies and a basic knowledge of program management
- Initiates, plans, executes monitors, controls and closes medium to large scale projects
- Develops and manages medium to large scope, project plan and other tools as applicable.
- Demonstrates understanding of and identifies project interdependencies
- Ensures project is delivered within approved budget, schedule and meets quality standards
- Actively leads and motivates cross-functional and/or multi-site teams for medium to large projects
- Developed knowledge and ability to discuss applicable products and technologies
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Specific knowledge of CareFusion business highly desired.
- Project management/leadership experience required.
- Strong people and communication skills
- Prefer experience installing and supporting capital equipment / advanced computerized system applications a plus.
- Prefer knowledge of hospital systems and procedures that integrate with Pyxis products.
- Hospital Information System Implementation experience preferred
- Driving requirements dictate that the candidate posses and maintain a valid driver license and be at least 21 years old.
- Upon hire, must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis
CareFusion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CareFusion Corporation - 30+ days ago