Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Replenishment
Develops innovative strategies to solve complex supply chain issues
Directs strategic projects related to supply chain initiatives
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Ensures the alignment of recommended solutions, tools, and processes across impacted business units
Provides direction for associates
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in one or more of the following areas; Replenishment/Supply Chain, Merchandising, and/or Project Management/Coordination.
- Previous experience in leading and facilitating meetings.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to articulate vision and strategy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in order to influence all levels of the organization.
- Passion for customer service.
- Assertiveness and strong initiative.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- In-depth knowledge of Merchandising or Replenishment/Supply Chain
- Ability to analyze and decipher complex data
- Bachelor Degree
Project Manager (Small Formats Replenishment)
Walmart Stores - 22 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...