NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support our DOD contract in Arlington, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance. Specific duties include:
- Coordinate policies and procedures with respect to procurement, supply property accountability, disposal, and maintenance.
- Plan logistical actions in support of WHS/OSD IT operations
- Prepare reports, maintain records, and provide performance data to upper management
- Monitor customer work orders (Remedy Tickets) to ensure all SLAs are met
- Ensure employees are completing Remedy Tickets accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage special projects
- Handle customer issues or complaints
- Ensure employees are providing superior customer service to the customer
- Hire, discipline, train, review, and terminate employees
- Experience working in the federal environment
- Knowledge of OSD policies and procedures
- Knowledge of OSD procurement and logistics
- This position is open only to candidates with an active DOD security clearance