The role of the Project Manager is to
initiate, plan, and execute activities to deliver
products and services to satisfy company and customer specified requirements within a negotiated cost and schedule. The Project Manager
oversees all aspects of projects.
Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance to start
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and closing of technical activities, small, or less complex projects;
- Defines and documents the baseline for small, or less complex projects;
- Decomposes complex work activities into manageable components;
- Manages project baseline and changes to the baseline;
- Establishes and maintains positive customer relationships;
- Anticipates customer changes, strives to incorporate changes with minimal impact;
risk management planning, identification, analysis, mitigation, and monitoring and control for small, or less complex projects;
- Works independently when supporting normal project assignments, and works under the supervision of a program manager. Project performance is monitored through normal management reviews;
- Determines quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities for projects with an average scope of work;
- Identify quality requirements, performs quality assurance control, and
- Purchases or acquires products, services, as needed from external sources to perform the work for small projects;
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years relevant work experience or equivalent relevant work experience.
This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance to start, an the candidate must have the ability to pass a CI Poly once in the role.
The ideal candidate m
ust be an effective communicator, self-starter, possess solid project management skills. The candidate should be familiar with a variety of the field concepts, practices, and procedures in accordance with PMI’s Project Management methodologies.
Knowledge of applicable business lines/industries;
Ability to define, solve, act, and evaluate issues in making decisions;
Listens, comprehends, and expresses ideas effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to multi-task to timely completion and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Understands and able to use the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) to track, report and control costs;
- Ability to identify requirements and deliver a product baseline that satisfies those requirements;
- CAPM or PMP strongly preferred but not required.
- Actice TS//SCI clearance is required
NJVC, LLC - 17 months ago
An Alaska Native Corporation, Chenega Corporation has gone from landowner to business titan. Founded in 1974 to represent the Chenega people...