US citizens, green card, EAD candidates only
We are looking for Project Manager Client Server . Local Candidates are strongly preferred. The contract is expected to start immediately and will continue till 30-Jun-2014.This position would be either as a 1099 or W2 hourly.
I have included the position description below for your review. If you are interested in pursuing this further, please respond with your current resume and with a good time and phone number for me to call you. I look forward to your prompt reply!
Description: Project Manager Client Server
Under limited supervision, provides project management guidance for all facets of the work involved in the development and maintenance of the PENNDOT network systems.
1. Plans and organizes the work of project personnel.
2. Prepares and updates detailed project plans using Niku Clarity (PENNDOT standard for Project Management software). Monitors progress to plan, makes necessary adjustments to ensure projects are completed on time.
3. Facilitates project related meetings, develops agendas, schedules participants, documents minutes and distributes to team. Updates project plan based on meeting communications.
4. Follows up with Team Leader and/or assigned resources regarding any past due deliverables.
5. Reports project status and related issues to superiors on a regular and timely basis, recognizing the sensitivity of key issues to the overall organization and administration.
6. Performs related duties as required.
1. A Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related discipline, or equivalent is required. Formal training in project management is desired.
2. A minimum of five years of project management experience is required.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in project management techniques and coordination of technical resources. Knowledge of problem analysis and hardware/software configuration is required.
4. Highly effective oral and written communication skills are required to supervise project personnel and report to senior management and to communicate with all levels of the organization
5. Superior interpersonal and customer service skills required including ability to work effectively in a team environment. High level of proficiency in effective problem solving required.
Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required.
Work is primarily performed in a standard office environment.
We expect this position to fill quickly, so please let me know your interest as soon as you can!
A Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related discipline, or equivalent is required. Formal training in project management is desired.
Pay rate: Open (depends on experience and qualifications)
eSense Incorporated - 21 months ago
eSense® Incorporated is a consulting and service firm specializing in Information Technology and Busines Process Reengineering. We...