• Manage all facets of technical projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule and quality goals.
• Manage parallel projects milestones and timelines
• Maintain projects status in respective systems
• Work closely with management and team leads to maintain status transparency
• Facilitate project retrospectives, project status and management updates as required
• IT Project Management background, preferable in Software Development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of aggressive timelines and ability to adjust quickly to changing schedules and priorities
• People and process management experience
• MS office with emphasis on excel and Power Point
• Ability to work with distributed teams
• Ability to work independently
RiVi Consulting Group - 14 months ago
RiVi helps both public and private clients design, develop and implement integrated software applications to better manage information and...