Our rapidly growing Seattle office is currently looking for experienced Project Managers for contract positions. In this role, you will be responsible for working with internal partners ensuring that all campaign deliverables are done on time, on budget and with the highest possible quality. You will own the relationship with the network partners for creative, production, development, media buying, tagging, reporting and analytics.
The successful candidate will own and drive every project from inception, through budgeting, resourcing, and scheduling, to completion, while managing multiple partners and multiple teams. The Project Manager leads the internal project team, and sets the standard for clear, concise communication (both written and oral), networking, and partnering.
- Collaborate effectively across the Wunderman Network Partners to define overall scope, budget and timeline of digital marketing campaigns with budgets from very small to multi-million dollars
- Lead projects with varying work streams towards successful completion.
- Ensure that all campaign deliverables are done on time, on budget, with the highest possible quality.
- Create and maintain an integrated master schedule for all assigned campaign initiatives.
- Create estimates and report on project burn/actuals.
- Proactively identify project issues/problems and execute risk mitigation.
- Effectively communicate status of all assignments as defined.
- Maintain a positive project/work environment
- Guide and lead other Project managers on multi-element or large campaigns as requested
- Identify gaps/issue with process and offer solutions
- Act as senior Project Manager to junior staff, giving support and guidance as needed
- Work with Program Managers and Management Staff to identify work issues and provide solutions as requested
- 4+ years experience in advertising/graphi design as a Project Manager
- 2+ years experience in the Interactive environment
- Proven history in managing multi-element projects and campaigns from inception to completion, including elements such as estimates, SOWs, schedules, managing work flow, final burn and project completion
- Proven history of strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven history of working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Proven ability to multi-task; handling partners, vendors, internal and external clients in an inclusive, respectful manner while driving projects to completion
- Proven history in handling midsize to large budgets
Proven expertise in driving projects to completion, on time and on budget
Proven experience with Mircosoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Work, Outlook, Excel, etc.
If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and...