Experience to manage capital projects this individual should have a minimum of 10 years of refinery/chemical plant project experience in gated work process for project execution with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Project Management Skills: Ability to manage a project from start to finish; including the management of staff to best utilize manpower, monitoring projects and workloads as necessary to meet deadlines and schedules, and budgeting and monitoring of approved project funds.
- Experience: minimum of 10 years of experience with refinery or chemical plant design and construction project management.
- Work will be performed at local refinery expansion - Instrumentation / Controls Systems- Crude, Utility Water, Storage Tanks and Transfer Pump Units. Utilize SPInstrumentation / INtools for Index, SPI Wiring for Junction Boxes, Marshalling Racks, PLC & DCS, Design Index & SPI Loops.
- Lead Project Definition, Alternative Development and selection, project development and execution, and post project evaluation.
- Work closely with clients to insure their expectations are met.
- Coordinate activities of the project and procurement sections.
- Coordinate between engineering and construction groups for successful (safe and incident free) project execution.
- Communication: can write clearly and concisely. Have shown ability to listen and properly regard input from others, must have strong verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork: able to work with a diverse group of engineering and construction employees with little or no conflict.
- Initiative: Able to identify potential opportunities and work to completion with little direct supervision. Proactive, able to access external input and incorporate with self-generated.
- Individual will lead a safe and incident free planning and execution of the project.
- Work will be performed in the South Bay area….. (Long Beach) job could last up to 1 year or longer.
Climber.com Catalyst - 9 months ago