PROJECT MANAGER LEVEL IV
Link Technologies is currently looking for a Project Manager Level IV for a 1-year contract position in Carson City, NV.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
The capability to perform the functions described below:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of project management experience including team building and
- The ability to manage multiple projects with varying degrees of difficulty and timelines
- The ability to perform extensive risk management and possess quality assurance experience
- Confidence in speaking at public meetings and before the Legislature
- The ability to provide clear and concise written and oral reports
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate between multiple divisions and project teams
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of multiple projects resulting from the 2013 Nevada Legislative Session. This may include, but is not limited to, Driver Authorization Cards and Real ID. Projects may also include Federal requirements for Commercial Learner's Permits, Verification of Lawful Status, Passport Verifications, and State-to-State Systems.
SCOPE OF WORK
Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule.
Analyze legislation and prepare/conduct the scope, communication plan, resource plan, schedule development, risk management assessment, project initiation and solution analysis, project execution and control, request for proposal (if applicable) process, procurement plan, vendor evaluation, performance plan, and project closeout.
Bi-weekly status reports to include, but not be limited to:
- Develop project plan to meet the required legislative timelines for each implemented bill.
- Develop the risk assessment and risk plan for the Legislative bills.
- Develop the communication plan to be used for the implementation of Legislative bills.
This will include the project kick-off meetings, all-hands meetings, and any other meetings required for communication to the DMV staff, other agencies, other states, and Nevada citizens.
- Develop the resource plan to be used for the implementation of Legislative bills.
- Develop any RFPs that may be required for the implementation of Legislative bills.
- Respond to any Federal/State grant requests made available for the implementation of Legislative bills, and or other Department needs.
- Develop procurement plan that may be required for the resources (services or goods) for the implementation of Legislative bills.
- Develop the project close-out upon completion of each sub-project created for the implementation of Legislative bills.
- Create Project Status reports to the Department executive management as requested.
- Create the annual status report to the Legislative body as required by the various Legislative Bills.
- Interaction with various DMV related State, Local, Federal, and NGOs which may include AAMVA, Social Security Administration, Department of State (DOS), Department of Homeland Security, and other State DMVS.
- Analyze the cross Division work required to meet Legislative bill requirements.
Work with each Division to ensure the required changes are implemented in support of the various Legislative Bills. The outcome will include business requirements, functional requirements, technical requirements, and testing plans.
- Develop the implementation plans for each Legislative Bill.
- Attend and facilitate the regulation meetings for implementation of the Legislative Bills.
- Prepare and provide financial reporting as required by the DMV.
- Work on Real ID related projects as required by the Department.
- Work on CDL related projects as required by the Department.
- Work on VLS, DOS, AAMVA, Driver's and Identification Verification Systems (DIVS), and all other Driver License issuance projects as required by the Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Division Administrator, Deputy Director, and Director.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to
and reference Job ID #5563.
We look forward to working with you!
- Overall completion status of the project in terms of the approved project plan and schedule
- Problems that were encountered and proposed/actual resolutions
- Issues that need to be addressed
- Accomplishments during the period
- Activities to be accomplished during the next reporting period.
Link Technologies LLC - 6 months ago