C|Spring hires quality-driven, experienced professionals who understand what it means to deliver value. We empower, train, and reward our staff to attract and retain the very best consultants for our clients. We are very interested in professionals that have a proven track record of success and are interested in being part of a fast growing and winning team. We are excited to add valued team members to our growing company.
We are currently looking to add Project Managers to our growing team.
Project Manager MMIS
Under general direction perform project management based on the following requirements:
1. Manages customer project delivery
• Large/ moderately complex/ local projects
• Medium/ high risk projects
• Medium to high complexity
2. Provides reliable financial forecasts to VENDOR management for projects
3. Manages business development
• Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project
• Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities
4. Manages client relationships
• Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships
• Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
5. Manages project team
• Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 20 people
• Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
• Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
Certification Requirements: PMP Certification or in the process of gaining certification within the next six months
Specialty Skill Requirement: Project Management experience on medium to large projects, healthcare related preferred.
INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Medicaid or healthcare industry preferred.
SOFTWARE: MS Project, GSMS project management tools and software a plus
ANALYTICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS. Ability to analyze requirements to ensure scope is being met on projects.
DEMONSTRATES STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS. This position will have a great deal of customer interface, communications skills must be strong.
DEMONSTRATE STRONG LEADERSHIP SKILLS: Extensive PM experience, technical or business lead on projects and/or any prior leadership role would be beneficial
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key project management and can learn and utilize VENDOR operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods.
Customer Engagement/Program Knowledge
Actively develops and incorporates profound understanding of client factors when planning and executing client project/program activities
Applies understanding of project/program requirements to execute day-to-day implementation
Program Tracking and Reporting
Continuously mines program data to assess overall contribution of program to business success
Resolves program issues quickly to maintain client satisfaction while protecting VENDOR's interests
Program Team Management
Effectively manages and develops project team to achieve project/program objectives
Services Support Policies & Procedures
Applies understanding of VENDOR service organization and functions to support internal and external customer requests
Continuously monitors, troubleshoots, and improves program to ensure program effectiveness
Program Management Methods
Applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure the accomplishment of targeted goals
Develops methods for supporting innovation and change across the organization
CSpring - 10 months ago
CSpring is known by its clients for delivering high-impact solutions and seasoned professionals to implement business-critical technology...