Utilize your project management experience and knowledge of online marketing to ensure that campaigns are delivered effectively and meet desired business objectives.
- Oversee a series of projects within a department or business unit
- Drive the implementation and delivery of marketing campaigns based on aggressive project requirements and schedules
- Clearly communicate business efforts among project teams during all phases of campaign management including requirements gathering and analysis
- Define and maintain the project scope, cost, and schedule for multiple campaigns
- Facilitate marketing programs and campaigns by engaging multiple business partners and driving delivery of marketing
- Perform audits of the customer end-to-end experience from creative to application to assure accuracy of offers, marketing creative elements, terms, conditions, disclosures, and reporting
- Bachelor’s or master’s in marketing, business, or a related field
- A minimum of three to five years of project/program management experience, preferably with two years of experience marketing through digital online channels
- Two to three years of HTML experience
- Third party online marketing experience
- Understanding of how the Internet is used in a marketing context, including knowledge of online marketing metrics
- Experience with data tracking/input/quality assurance
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in fast-paced work environment
- Good prioritization and time management skills, extremely organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Esri/GIS
- Prior experience in the software industry
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 11 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...