Interest Sub Category:
Engineering - General
Job Title :
Project Manager Pipeline & Facilities
Type of Position:
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of engineering experience in the oil and gas industry, specifically with pipeline,compressor stations and gas processing facilities
• Minimum five years of project management experience
• Experience must include capital projects with a Total Installed Cost of $10 million or more
• Proven leadership ability, communication skills, interpersonal skills and sound judgment
• Must be able to develop strong relationships and accounts with clients
• This position requires successful completion of URS Project Management Certification program
within 6 months of hire. The URS PM Certification program is an URS on-line training course at no
cost to employee.
• Must be proficient in standard office computer applications and software, to include Microsoft Office Suite
• Travel within US is required, 0-25% estimated
• Valid driver's license is required
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
URS representative communicating directly with client, responsible for budget, schedule and quality of project.
Provides over-site to lead discipline engineers, project administrators, project controllers and
This position affords the ability to make an important and meaningful contribution to our
clients and their projects.
Typical activities to include:
• Proposal Development
• Plan & Lead Project Meetings
• Develop Project Execution Plan
• Set up Project in URS Accounting System
• Plan/Schedule Resource Loading for Project
• Coordinate and resolve design issues with team and client
• Support lead discipline engineers
• Document Scope Changes and follow up with written Change Order
• Respond to Client Requests in a timely and appropriate manner
• Manage one large project or multiple smaller projects
• Ensure timely invoicing and collections
• Closeout Project
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...