Please note that this posting is in anticipation of future openings. The purpose of this posting is to proactively identify candidates for future open positions at the Manager level.
- Conducts supply chain analysis
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Inbound Transportation and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements small to medium size supply chain models
- Identifies process improvement opportunities
- Manages the execution of supply chain projects from concept to implementation
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides training, education, and support
- 1 year experience with database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Excel, Access).
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) OR 4 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics).
Project Manager Strategy - LOGS
Walmart Stores - 16 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...