PROJECT MANAGER AND DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER
Central Research, Inc. is an award winning small business located in Northwest Arkansas that provide contract support services to state and federal government agencies as well as Freedom of Information Act support services. We take pride in our quality work and attention to customer service.
Now seeking candidates that will be able to provide technical subject matter expertise for onsite program administration, technological and analytical support for the U.S. Department of Education (Departments)’s Privacy Information and Records Management Services (PIRMS) Program managed by the Office of Management (OM). Technical subject matter expertise in the areas of (a) research; (b) issue analysis; (c) briefing, report and handbook development; (d) records management program implementation; (e) information management; (f) correspondence and document management; (g) statistical analysis; and processing of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests that covers all program components.
The PIRMS Program requires subject matter expertise to support seven (7) major regulatory-related activities for the Department and its component offices and programs. These include:
1. FOIA and Privacy Act Requests
2. Privacy Safeguards and Breach Notification
3. Records and Document Management
4. Information Collections
5. Family Policy Compliance Office
6. (Optional Subtask) Disclosure Review Board
7. Forms Management
PROJECT MANAGER –Shall have technical experience, be knowledgeable in all facets of the work required to be performed under this SOW, and have a minimum of five (5) years of recent experience managing a contract or operation similar in scope, size and complexity to work identified in this Performance Work Statement.
DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER – Shall have technical experience, be knowledgeable in all facets of the work required to be performed under this SOW, and have a minimum of three (3) years of recent experience in the day-to-day management of a contract or operation similar in scope, size and complexity to the work identified in this Performance Work Statement. The Deputy Project Manager may also be designated to be the primary contact to the COR.
Duties of staff to include:
perform the work contained in the PWS who have extensive expertise and experience in: (a) project management and analysis; (b) statistical analysis; (c) training development and deployment;(d) records management; (e) information management; and, (f) database technologies and their architecture, including the enhancement, integration, and operations of networking and database services. The contractor shall keep the COR and PIRMS Program Manager apprised of progress of performance of the contract, including any issues that arise, on a regular basis and must be ready to begin performance immediately after the award of the contract with sufficient numbers of experienced personnel in all task areas to meet deadline-driven schedules.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities shall include:
1. Knowledge of data systems development and usage with emphasis on the systems development life cycle of a project required to generate and analyze new evaluation and measurement approaches.
2. Knowledge and extensive experience with:
a. FOIA: Legislation; policies; guidance; regulations; procedures; and payment and administrative processing systems (FOIAXpress tracking and reporting system is currently used).
b. Privacy Compliance: Legislation; policies; guidance; regulations; procedures; and administrative processing systems.
c. Records and Document Management: Legislation; policies; guidance; regulations; procedures; retention and disposition, particularly electronic recordkeeping requirements, records management in the enterprise architecture, training, and outreach.
d. Information Collections: Information Collection and Paperwork Reduction Act legislation and regulations (5 CFR 1320); OMB and ED Information Collection Clearance policies, regulations, procedures and administrative processing systems.
e. Family Policy and Compliance: Legislation; policies, guidance; regulations; procedures and administrative processing systems.
f. Disclosure Review (Optional Subtask): Legislation; policies, guidance; regulations; procedures and administrative processing systems.
g. Forms Management: Policies, procedures, guidance, and administrative processing systems.
1) Mastery of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative techniques for measuring effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of assigned programs. Utilizes this knowledge to formulate new program management standards and analytical approaches.
2) Mastery of program management and evaluation principles, concepts and techniques, that is sufficient to provide leadership in the evaluation, assessment and improvement of programs and management systems.
3) Knowledge of statistics and mastery of one or more statistical software packages (e.g., SAS or STATA).
4) Ability to analyze factual information, evaluate significant factors, and solve complex problems based on statistical data.
5) Ability to manage staff and continuously improve a FOIA processing production environment.
6) Ability and skills to prepare comprehensive reports.
7) Knowledge and experience for integrating and enhancing COTS systems within the Department’s network infrastructure.
8) Mastery of MS Office desktop applications: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
9) Mastery of Microsoft SharePoint for document management and collaboration.
10) Ability to track correspondence and documents through multiple rounds of stakeholder review, consolidating, synthesizing, and prioritizing comments and edits as they come in.
11) Ability to deal with competing priorities.
12) Knowledge of word processing or other software tools to produce a wide variety of documents.
13) Knowledge of administrative concepts and practices in order to recommend changes in administrative policies, devise and install procedures and office practices affecting subordinate organizations, and foresee administrative problems and requirements.
Interested candidates will need to go to the website below and click of the Careers tab and complete the application process.
Central Research - 2 years ago
Central Research is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),...