Be a part of a team where your skills, combined with corporate commitment, and valued employee contribution, will allow you to succeed! ABC Financial Services, Inc. is a stable, successful company experiencing phenomenal growth. We offer competitive pay, PTO, and benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, HSA, AD&D, STD, LTD, life insurance, and 401(k).
At ABC Financial Services, we are the leaders in providing software and payment processing solutions to the fitness industry. For 31 years, ABC has used our experience to develop exceptional club management software, recurring membership billing solutions, as well as member marketing and retention programs.
This role is responsible for managing the complete business and financial integration of new customers onto ABC’s platform. Ensures the client’s needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions, systems and processes in response to client requirements expressed in the discovery and/or sales process.
This position is responsible for successfully managing integration requirements on multiple, concurrent projects. The projects vary in complexity and scope, requiring strong attention to detail. Additionally, during this project life cycle, this position will serve as the primary contact with the new customer, communicating the balancing constraints of project scope, timelines, quality, risk evaluation, setting the expectations and monitoring the client’s assessment.
- Prior software conversion experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Intermediate MS Word, MS Access, Outlook, OneNote required
- Experience with Paradox and AS400 preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must be able to travel up to 15 days a month or more as required
- Must be dedicated to be available on-call 24/7
- Ability to learn and implement technical skills
ABC Financial Services, Inc. - 12 months ago