Chicago , IL
Ampco System Parking, a subsidiary of ABM, is nationwide parking service. Ampco manages parking operations for office buildings, hotels, hospitals, municipalities and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated is the largest facility services contractor listed on the New York Stock Exchange. With annualized revenues in excess of $3.5 billion and more than 96,000 employees, ABM provides parking, janitorial, engineering, and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, institutional and retail facilities in hundreds of cities across North America.
POSITION: Project Manager
The Midwest Region of Ampco System Parking has an opening for a Project Manager position opening in Chicago, IL. This full-time position is available immediately.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Project Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of a large project. This includes facility management, human resources and accounting.
The Facilities Maintenance reports to the Director of Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Facility Operations
- Forecast to achieve corporate objectives
- Direct and prepare scenarios for possible future rate conditions
- Staff the facility to insure continuity of services and operations
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Verify all facility reports and logs
- Set and enforce standards regarding customer service
- Enforce all procedures regarding station deposits
- Investigate and report damage claims
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- 401K Plan
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...