Plan the delivery of targeted application software serving the Long Term Care and Senior Health Care Industries. This role requires building a strong working relationship with executives, management and staff and the ability to coordinate the efforts of resources from multiple entities. The Project Manager will be responsible for budget management, leadership of the project team, vendor management, effective use of project management tools and communication to all interested parties. This individual must have significant meeting facilitation experience and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Develop the project schedule managing deliverable dates to coincide with software interdependancies.
- Manage project team assignments, risks, and deliverables for both AOD and the Client.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Ability to manage multiple (20+) small to large ($10,000-$1,000,000+) projects simultaneously treating each client as of they are the only priority.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively apply AOD methodology and enforce project standards.
- Minimize AOD exposure and risk on project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Conduct regular status meetings with project team and client.
- Keep project team well informed of changes within the scope of the project.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and mentor.
- Manage the long-term development of each project team member by ensuring, when possible, that project tasks are in line with each team member's career interests.
- Inspire coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Manage the process of innovative change effectively.
- Effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Document lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years experience or Associate degree with 7-9 years of experience in Project Management, Healthcare Administration, Software Implementation Management, or demonstrated experience with Answers&61668;.
- Ability to lead projects from inception through deployment.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Must be goal oriented and self-disciplined with demonstrated project management and meeting facilitation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise discretion and use independent judgment.
- Ability to quickly adapt within an ever-changing business and technical environment while providing a positive image.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint).
- Experience in the CCRC industry a plus.
AOD Software - 2 years ago
" AOD helps us maintain accurate and consistent documentation and greatly reduces my paperwork." "AOD allows us to staff...