DIRECT CLIENT REQ
Location: Eatontown, NJ
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project Team completes the project.
- Develops the Project Plan with the team and manages the team’s performance of project tasks. Responsible to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- Communicating status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- Managing all aspects of the project business plan and budget.
- Leading the operational, financial and technological aspects of projects based on timelines and work plans.
- Coordinating directly and indirectly with project staff to ensure successful completion of the project – Directing, supervising, supporting and coordinating the project team members/staff.
- Tracking project deliveries using project management tools.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
- Resolving, tracing and escalating critical issues to minimize project risk factors.
- Communicating intensively with clients, sub-contractors and vendors to establish cordial/effective working relationship.
- Reporting on project progress and communicated relevant information to Director of Project Management
- Performing the Provisional acceptance and final acceptance procedures.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- University degree
- 6-8 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all
- aspects of process development and execution.Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- HealthCare experience is desired.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
Apply online or email your resume along with contact details to email@example.com