The PMCM Division of ARCADIS is currently seeking a Senior Construction Manager with extensive substation, distribution, and electrical experience to join our Irvine, CA office.
Job functions will include:
- Pre-construction planning including development of bid packaging strategy, phasing options, contractors' use of site, master schedule logic development, review of preliminary project cost estimates, and constructibility review
- Coordinate set up project office and staff construction management team
- Construction phase responsibilities include planning and chairing pre-construction, pre-installation, and weekly project meetings with Contractor, Owner and Designer
- Manage the processing of all construction documents, RFI,s Submittals, Change orders, Correspondence, etc.
- Analyze and recommend objective solutions to project issues
- This position requires the ability to evaluate contract changes for merit and the ability to negotiate amicable resolution with contractors
- Review and evaluate weekly, monthly, and baseline schedules
- Develop a business portfolio and draw new clients to ARCADIS
Minimum Years of Experience
BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or closely related field
5+ years of experience working on projects involving substations, distribution, power plants, chillers, pump stations, and/or waste water treatment plants.
Registered PE in the state of California is preferred
ARCADIS US is the US arm of Netherlands-based environmental and engineering services company ARCADIS. The company provides consulting,...