We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee support and development activities at the U.S. Department of Transportation. This contract supports the management and operation of software application, hardware infrastructure, documentation and training, related business protocols, and process improvements, for one of the DOT Operating Administrations.
The responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop Project Plans for rollout of management system releases, hot fixes and patches
- Oversee all work ensuring delivery is within planned schedule and cost, and take corrective action as necessary to ensure project success
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the customer
- Prepare and deliver status reports to the customer
- Coordinate compliance with security policies
- Manage staffing and recruiting efforts, project budget, and prioritization of issues and tasks
- Provide technical advisory support to the customer, as requested.
- Trusted professional who can work in a software development and data production team environment and who can communicate and present effectively to the customer
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is required
- ITIL v3 certified, preferred
ActioNet, Inc. - 15 months ago