Security Clearance Level Required: N/A
Key Functions (Duties and Responsibilities):
- Manager for a Maryland State IT Project administering and improving web applications. Performs day-to-day management of the project,
- Identifies issues and risks and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project.
- Acts as a facilitator between a State agency and IT contractor.
- Responsible for ensuring that work performed under TOs is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget.
- Identifies critical paths, tasks, dates, testing, and acceptance criteria.
- Provides solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels).
- Monitors issues and provides resolutions for up-to-date status reports.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communications skills.
- Performs Quality Assurance activities as required by the project design.
- Analyzes requirements for initial and all new Work Orders
- Manages the transition process.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline. Masters degree or project management certification is preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in program or project management.
- At least five (5) years of experience in managing IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- Experience with SharePoint upgrades & administration
- Experience with SQLServer upgrades & administration
- Experience with eCommerce solutions
Travel Requirements: N/A
- ITIL Certification
- PMP Certification
- Microsoft .NET Web Application Development
- eCommerce Development and Application Integration
- SharePoint 2007/2010 for Internet Software
- SQL Server 2008 Administration
- SQL Server 2008 Programming
- Windows Server 2008 Administration,
- Worldspace (Section 508 monitoring)
- necessary web development skills and experience to translate application requirements into web pages to serve either as stand-alone site elements or web-based applications
Relocation Expenses : None
Afilon - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -