Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with seven (7) years of related experience in Program/Project Management. Graduate Degree preferred.
- Project Management (PMP) Certification
- Candidate must have experience with day-to-day management of contract support operations, involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Experience with the Department of Energy (DOE) Nuclear Energy (NE) programs is preferred.
- Possesses superior oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to DOE counterparts
Responsibilities: Allegheny is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support one of our Government customers. The desired candidate will manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope related to the contract. Candidate will also oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project teams. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop or update project plans
- Work with PM to ensure the successful execution of project management related activities.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify project issues and develop resolutions to meet goals and objectives of customer/client.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
Allegheny Science & Technology - 2 years ago
Allegheny provides Management and Technology solutions for federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial...