APC is seeking a Project Manager for a position in Charlotte, NC.
This is a project management role for various NERC CIP Compliance Projects including documentation and evidence collection, self-reports, mitigation plans, audit preparation and follow-up.
- Responsible for preparing business cases, cost estimates, project schedules, detail work plans, status reporting, coordinating work assignments and monitoring the performance and quality of projects.
- This position will work with business units and support groups supporting the CIP compliance program to help ensure a consistent, enterprise approach is presented.
- 3+ years of project management.
- Must have compliance/regulatory background but NERC CIP is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and oral.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work with all levels of management and individual contributors.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Working knowledge of NERC CIP Regulatory Standards Background,
- Education and/or experience in electric utilities, process controls and/or SCADA