We have a challenging opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in our Santa Fe Branch.
- Managing all activities associated with the implementation Avaya PBX/networks including peripheral equipment. Serves as a primary customer interface.
- Evaluates and controls assigned project to ensure that requirements for manpower, subcontractors, and materials are available to allow the project to be complete on schedule. Initiate contract modifications as required assuring full revenue.
- Evaluate the project financial analysis, to determine current view of profitability.
- Provide management reports to ensure they are aware of project status, potential problem areas, and contract compliance issues.
- Performs related duties such as conducting station reviews when appropriate and necessary as required per assignment activities.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- In-depth experience of installation and project management services related to the Telecom industry.
- Good understanding of customer training, database collection, and customer-related problem solving.
- General knowledge in sales engineering and systems/operations engineering.
- Avaya product experience required. Knowledge of Avaya S8710, MM3400, and CMS suite of products preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with peers at Altura and customer sites.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Altura offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD, LTD and 401K.
No Relocation Available. Preference will be given to local candidates.
Altura Communication Solutions - 7 months ago