Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking Project Managers to support the Public Sector Real Estate group in San Antonio and Washington DC. With more than 2,400 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Federal, state and local government face unique challenges in leveraging private sector expertise to improve and sustain their real estate assets. These challenges inhibit an agency’s ability to adequately maintain, renovate and modernize facilities, as well as derive the maximum value from third-party transacted projects created within public sector holdings. We help our clients to identify and unlock that value and gain efficiency in management of their assets. The Project Managers will assist with overseeing a large client engagement while supporting the overall growth of the Public Sector Real Estate practice.
- Performs day-today management of assigned task order projects that involve teams of financial, real estate and legal professionals
- Involved in analyzing, developing, integrating, training, documenting, implementing and maintaining complex real estate portfolio management projects
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all activities associated with assigned task order projects
- Oversees fiscal, operational and administrative management of the program
- Serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters
- Manages project scope and ensures project tasks/deliverables are completed according to specifications and on time
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and problem solving by using appropriate information to diagnose project problems and identify possible solutions
Alvarez & Marsal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Alvarez & Marsal via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written and approved Service Agreement in place for this position from Alvarez & Marsal HR will be deemed the sole property of Alvarez & Marsal. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Alvarez & Marsal as a result of the referral or through other means.
- 5-7 years’ experience with management
- Minimum of 2 years specific experience as program/project manager on government contracts
- Experience directly managing 10-20+ employees
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree highly preferred
- At least one of the following certifications highly preferred: CFA, CFP, CPA, DoD, PMP, Program Management Certification or Dep. Of Labor sponsored site equivalent
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel if required
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...