THIS IS A 7- 9 MONTH CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITY.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of managing technical implementation of dot net or other open source project(s) and the ability to take ownership of technical decisions and be able to demonstrate the ability to create innovative technical solutions.
You will work closely with other development and support consultants providing technical guidance . You will work with colleagues based in different locations, agreeing on technical approach with them and taking responsibility for the technical quality, deliverables and project milestones of work delivered.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of small to medium complexity.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis
- Performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Create/ oversee documentation to FHLB SDLC process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Expereince with .Net technology or open source project is plus
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skill.