Senior Technical Project Manager
BGT is looking for a self-directed, extremely organized Project Manager to join its growing team. The ideal candidates should have a flair for working with and managing multiple projects. In this highly critical role, you will manage mid-to-large scale web initiatives from project conception to completion, which means you will be responsible for executing our clients’ project integrations, system deployments, migrations, and/or application build-outs. Additionally, in this role, you will work with the creative, technology, and business development teams to help define overall scope and develop implementation plans. So, some charisma and charm are definitely a plus.
In a nutshell, if you have the passion to manage client relationships and have superb organizational skills, we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead full lifecycle web development project management and assist with development oversight (initiating, planning, executing, and closeout) from conception through launch.
- Work closely with Technical teams to define and clarify system requirements.
- Create and manage project plans and roadmaps.
- Ensure all client engagements are delivered according to approved requirements and specifications.
- Compare project estimates against actual in order to improve future performance.
- Track and manage internal resource allocation and utilization.
- Proactively inform management of potential/real project issues and risks, and provide mitigation options.
- Provide status updates to management and support internal communications.
- Ensure project quality meets internal project team and client expectations.
- Utilize web development knowledge, experience, and creative vision to offer input into the design and development phases throughout the project lifecycle.
- Build successful client relationships and partner with all departments and management to ensure highest level of client satisfaction.
- 7+ years executing project management initiatives within an interactive agency, with specific web-based applications experience.
- Experience leading .NET, SOA-based applications, dynamically/database driven web sites, and other custom development projects.
- Knowledge of standard SDLC development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
- Demonstrates core project management competencies including: project processes, scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, contingency planning, and best practices.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including MS Project or other related Project Management tools.
- Comfortable working with and leading cross-functional project teams.
- Familiar with full lifecycle web development processes including: development, testing, and deployment.
- Demonstrated strategic ability and strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a great verbal and written communicator.
BGT Partners - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard