Do you love what you do AND the people you work with?
At BGT you can choose your destiny, make great friends, be your quirky self and have a fulfilling career where your ideas and hard work will be noticed and appreciated. We are one of the oldest, largest and most award-winning independent digital agencies in the world. BGT is consistently ranked one of the best places to work locally and nationally. Our culture is our business – we put our people first, boasting a nearly 100% employee retention rate…unheard of in our industry. We’re a privately held company, which allows us to define our own personality and culture.
We have a rich history of consumer and B2B brand experience, representing some of the world’s largest brands, including GE, Wal-Mart, Carnival and Sony. We do the digital heavy lifting, solving complex challenges through our core advantage, integrated strategy & analytics and end-to-end delivery.
BGT’s Project Managers are expected to work closely with our interactive marketing specialists to efficiently identify and prioritize high-impact, digital marketing solutions. You’ll be working with sophisticated project management tools to ensure that client deliverables are on scope, budget and time. We’re looking for a self-directed, organized Project Manager that can juggle multiple projects concurrently. You’ll be managing mid-to-large scale web initiatives, execute interactive marketing campaigns, and work with the creative, technology, and business development teams to help define overall scope and develop implementation plans.
What you will do:
What you will need to do it:
- Lead and oversee web development on behalf of our clients, the entire project lifecycle –conception through launch
- Create and manage project plans and roadmaps, and ensure all client engagements are delivered according to approved requirements
- Track internal resource allocation and utilization, ensuring costs remain in line with estimates
- Provide clear communications to all stakeholders
- Skillfully balance honesty with diplomacy when offering feedback to clients and team members
Now that you’ve read about this awesome opportunity, please take a moment to read this Mashable article from our CEO, David Clarke. http://on.mash.to/LxU8Ek
- 5+ years executing project management initiatives, preferably within an interactive agency
- Experience leading .NET, SQL Server application development projects
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of SDLC development methodologies, such as Agile, Waterfall or Spiral
BGT Partners - 2 years ago