Advancements and growth have led to an exciting opportunity in our Technology Solutions Group for a Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of SaaS solutions to our customers, and is the liaison between our Client Services (sales/marketing) team and our technology team.
- Working directly with our Fortune 500 customers to gather and define project requirements, including; assessment of data, definition of web site content, and clarification of customer reporting needs
- Documenting customer requirements for projects and communicating those requirements and customer expectations to the technical development team
- Developing project technical timelines and collaborating with the technical team to meet those timelines
- Facilitating all project launch activities, including web site installation, project promotion setup, content updates, web site testing, customer training and web site reviews
- Coordinating on-going program operations with the project operations team
- Maintaining on-going client and internal team relationships
- Recommending new solutions or ideas to the customer which will enhance their project and increase project revenue
- Managing the program budget, including implementing system or process efficiencies
- Participating in program/web site reviews on an as needed basis
Qualifications for successful candidates will include a BS/BA in Business or Computer Science, and 2+ years of business and project management experience. Candidates will also have the ability to use query tools and understand relational database structures. Additionally, qualified candidates will have effective leadership skills, strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills.
BI Worldwide - 20 months ago