The primary company representative responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction project. Directs and supervises activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financial projections, and schedule requirements to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, and Safety/Zero Harm and sustainable manner. Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. Builds business with current customers by delivering on our promises and creates new business with potential customers in a proactive manner, promoting all of our construction services.
Job Description - Requirements
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred and 5+ years of experience. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- Supervises and develops direct reports while prioritizing and delegating significant responsibilities to others.
- Manages essential functions effectively by consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project.
- Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office).
Balfour Beatty Construction - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Balfour Beatty Construction is deep in the heart of Texas -- and beyond. The company provides start-to-finish project management,...