Balfour Beatty Construction is a construction general contractor that is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to supervise and coordinate the safe completion of projects on time, within budget and with the quality specified. The PM manages a variety of aspects of a project including planning, scheduling, cost control, general supervision and labor relations. The PM trains and mentors assigned project team.
Education, Experience & Knowledge
• B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred and 5+ years of experience. Depending upon the project size, scope, and complexity the years of experience may vary.
• Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with customers by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
• Supervises and develops direct reports while prioritizing and delegating significant responsibilities to others.
• Manages essential functions effectively by consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project.
• Demonstrates solid presentation skills and verbal/written skills.
• Demonstrates proficiency using a
personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office).
• The majority of work is completed on job sites in an office trailer or in an existing structure. Due to daily condition changes on construction projects, when employees are outside of the office trailer or structure, they must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the company's safety policies and as required for weather conditions.
• The project team and/or team member may need to move to other projected work geographic locations, if necessary.
Balfour Beatty Construction - 30+ days ago
Balfour Beatty Construction is deep in the heart of Texas -- and beyond. The company provides start-to-finish project management,...