Howard S. Wright, a Balfour Beatty Company, is a construction general contractor that is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to supervise and coordinate the safe completion of projects on time, within budget and with the quality specified. The PM manages a variety of aspects of a project including planning, scheduling, cost control, general supervision and labor relations. The PM trains and mentors assigned project team.
Job Description - Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture or comparable experience.
· Five+ years of commercial construction experience with various project types and sizes. Specifically needs experience managing tenant improvement projects.
· Manages the quality of the work product and estimate/budget that was provided and negotiated with the owner.
· Demonstrates entrepreneurial, sales, market development and client management skills.
· Ability to provide leadership to a team.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite and enterprise software system.
· Demonstrates a proactive commitment to increase overall job/industry knowledge.
Howard S. Wright is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
· Ability to do quantity take-offs and prepare budgets and estimates.
Balfour Beatty Construction - 18 months ago
Balfour Beatty Construction is deep in the heart of Texas -- and beyond. The company provides start-to-finish project management,...