Manages designated projects ensuring customer service, quality and timelines are met. Bridge the understanding between IT and the business needs of the organization while representing all technical systems in place at the credit union. Effectively manage direct reports, team members and vendors. Be the point person for all current and future project development for both the business and IT staff.
Reports to: Vice President/CRM
Contacts: All Bellco employees, executive staff, OTS, core system contacts (OSI), support system contacts (Streamlend, etc.)
Education: Some college preferred with coursework in a related field or equivalent
Experience: 1-2 years of software application administration experience including defining system requirements, testing, implementation, training and support and documentation (preferably Open Solutions, Inc. (OSI)
Previous financial institution operations experience with 1 year Bellco contact
center/branch experience preferred.
2-3 years business analyst experience, or a combination of business analyst and project management experience.
Frontline core system exposure and knowledge preferred.
Skills: Must possess strong communication, organizational, presentation, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Strong people and project management skills.
Detail oriented, flexible and works well within a fast paced team environment.
Demonstrates strong analytical/problem solving and time-management skills.
Strong PC skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and other recommended project management tools.
- Demonstrates Bellco’s WOW philosophy in all interactions with members, prospective members, key contacts and personnel in other Bellco departments.
- Creates and manages complex and simple projects to include work plans and leads others on project teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for said projects.
- Manages, coaches and develops staff of business analyst and technical liaisons for the organization.
- Build effective teams and influences others in the decision-making process.
- Prioritizes projects and allocates resources.
- Increases departments visibility and demonstrates added value through positive working relationships.
- Clearly communicate the status of projects to different audiences within the organization.
- Visionary capacity to challenge the status quo and recommend beneficial change.
- Participates in issue resolution and determines when escalation is necessary.
- Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Bellco Credit Union - 16 months ago