This position is responsible for leading, managing and implementing corporate projects and key initiatives for the company. Working with various levels of management and other members of the program management team, this individual will assess business need and project objectives to structure, manage and control projects through project and business lifecycles. The position will also include developing and prioritizing key activities, deliverables, and other related efforts to ensure that projects meet their stated objectives, are delivered on time, within budget, and adhere to high quality standards.
This position will be required to work in a rapidly developing organization and demonstrate an ability to work with senior leaders as well as cross-functional teams. This position requires an ability to manage multiple projects, strong sense of ownership to ensure that team members are engaged and meeting the deadlines, have excellent organization skills, an orientation to detail, and a strong sense of dedication and a work ethic.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Full ownership of project charter, critical success factors, stakeholder engagement, and project execution thru delivery. Manage vendor engagements, facilitate contract reviews and provide points of negotiation to senior management. Ensure vendor contracts are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage & deliver the overall requirements gathering process. Document use cases, process flows & interview business contacts to produce requirements documentation. Identify gaps in business functions and business process. Review gaps with business partners to determine solution alternatives. Engage vendors on requirements gathering – manage expectations, escalate where needed.
- Identify & design business solutions for the project including vendor integration using industry standard practices. Provide alternative recommendations that fit the business need. Draft diagrams representing project context, solution design, & process flows. Partner with project stakeholders to determine appropriate solutions.
- Develop end-to-end business scenarios, construct integrated test strategy documents and manage user acceptance testing. Collect test results and ensure test completion. Manage bug tracking & resolution.
Education and Experience:
- Commitment to deadlines
- Willingness to meet the needs of global business environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Creative and can think outside of the box
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Ability to present ideas
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Graduate Degree
- 5-10 years business or systems analysis experience
- 5+ years project management experience
- PMP Certified is a plus
- Project Life Cycle Methodologies
- Business Process Solutions
- Project Management
- Test Management
- Budget Tracking & Project Estimation
Best Doctors, Inc. - 2 years ago