Requirements include: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and PE License. Minimum of eight (8) years experience in the planning and design of water and wastewater systems to include water distribution systems, gravity collection systems, water and wastewater pumping systems, storage systems and water and wastewater treatment systems. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, proven project management experience from project conception to final completion and outstanding client management skills. Description: • Meet with prospective clients, prepare proposals and establish budgets and schedules.
development of new and/or improved civil engineering techniques and procedures.
- Maintain close liaison with clients to resolve all project questions, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, completion requirements and billing inquiries.
- Review with manager all project changes, pending or anticipated alterations to the contract, additional work requests, and all other factors, which may significantly affect staffing requirements or budget.
- Supervise work of all project personnel to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards.
- Coordinate with other internal departments to meet project requirements.
- Use and apply diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in the civil engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Make decisions independently regarding engineering complexities and methods.
- Perform complex or novel assignments requiring
- Prepare and direct preparation of designs, specification, plans, estimates and reports for projects.
Bowman Consulting - 23 months ago