The Project Manager will provide project management support and leadership to phase one of a large scale IT initiative, focused on IP misappropriation risk, to ensure the effective coordination of all aspects of work required. The role will work alongside IT personnel and business segment managers, to utilize the project tools and implement the project plan.
· Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
· Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
· Facilitates with business leaders, process owners, technical resources and project leaders.
· Experience working in cross functional project teams.
· Experience working in project teams that have developed functional strategies including process design, delivery model, change management, cost and quality benchmarks, technology integration, and transition/implementation.
· Ensures the overall objectives and deliverables are achieved.
Brooksource - 12 months ago