Top Required Skills for this Position:
- Create and manage the project plan and any changes to project scope for the Email Service Provider program
- Manage quick, effective planning sessions with key SMEs to properly develop project plans and schedules for Marketing projects
- Identify project success criteria in order to manage project performance using appropriate tools
- Identify and monitor execution of tasks as defined for a project in order to achieve the project goals
- Identify critical path conflicts and provide and execute mitigation strategies to remove conflicts.
- Identify issues, risks, and appropriate mitigation plans to lessen potential negative impact to project plans.
- Identify project integration issues across portfolios
- Coordinate meetings to support project and program related activities. Facilitate meetings providing project status to all levels of the organization
- Meeting facilitation expert
- Project Management experience with Integration projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large multi-team projects within an integrated environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify creative/innovative solutions to problems
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks and efforts simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Solid problem and conflict resolution skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing to all audience levels
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly technical individuals
- Solid understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage large complex, multi-track, multi-year projects, or multiple large inter-related projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
Business Control Systems - 7 months ago
Business Control Systems, Inc. (BCS) is a software reseller and consulting firm specializing in the implementation and support of business...