More than 250 brands are successfully partnering with CashStar including Best Buy, Chili's Grill & Bar, CVS/pharmacy, Gap, Pottery Barn, QVC, Staples, Starbucks, T.G.I. Friday's, The Home Depot, and Williams-Sonoma. That makes CashStar the preferred digital gifting and incentives partner for retailers nationwide.
We're now seeking an experienced Senior IT project manager or a Project Manager level I or II to establish and execute all aspects of the project management function for assigned projects (small to complex) that are delivered internally at CashStar or to CashStar clients. Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, you'll be the point person responsible for coordinating activities of project team members from our internal departments including business development, engineering and client services to deliver digital gifting solutions to our clients.
• Manage complete software development project life-cycle, including, but not limited to:
Planning and design
Release & maintenance
• Oversee project execution, ensuring on-time, on-budget completion of projects that meet or exceed clients’ needs and expectations.
• Keep project team well informed of changes within the organization and general client news.
• Resolve and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
Skills & Requirements
• 2-5 years experience in IT project management for Level I or II position, including all aspects of process development and execution. 5-10 years for Senior Level Position.
• Familiarity with project management methodologies, tools and/or software packages
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skill
• Sense of humor
• Creative thinker that quickly understands and solves problems
• Must be self-directed and motivated
• Previous startup experience a plus
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis would be ideal, but not necessary
• PMP Certification requirement for Senior position, but PM level I or II position without certification would be acceptable.
CashStar - 6 months ago