As Project Manager, you will work with project personnel and manage the day-to-day activities of the project.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the definition and enablement of company-wide common processes and systems.
- Leading the design, configuration, testing, and production release of Caterpillar business capabilities into the Global Template.
- Responsibilities may also extend to site readiness, deployment, or support.
- Delivery of the Global Mining Integration projects and divestiture of former Bucyrus entities to the Caterpillar dealer network.
- Provide project management expertise to achieve overall program success through effective communication and change management
- Ensure the facility receives the required deliverables as documented and agreed at the start of the deployment project
- Evaluate priorities of deployment activities, tasks, and sub-projects
- University degree or equivalent (Preferably Computer Science or IT degree).
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of hands-on SAP experience in one of these areas (preferably SAP certified): Warehouse Management (primarily outbound delivery), General supply chain (material planning & purchasing), Order Management
- 5 or more full-life cycle SAP project delivery experience
- Demonstrated leadership skill with analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to analyze data and create information to help leaders plan and manage the business.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written), and conflict management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing).
- Thorough knowledge of procedures and operations of the functional business areas, data processing philosophies and techniques, quality assurance methodology, techniques and practices
- Advance knowledge of computer operating systems and equipment capabilities, computer software and implementation of software, and computer hardware and operating software
- Advanced demonstrated ability to apply math computation skills including basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as statistics and other mathematical concepts use in modeling
- Advanced ability to identify system deficiencies and recommend and develop new software/programs to correct those deficiencies
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and initiatives in a demanding environment
- Occasional travel is required
At Caterpillar, we share a single set of values that unite our company - integrity, excellence, teamwork and commitment.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dec 17, 2012, 12:59:59 AM
United States-Wisconsin-Oak Creek
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...