Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
- Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of a project, ensuring project objectives are met, and actively monitoring financial performance.
- Responsible for managing a team a diverse team of junior to senior level of Systems Analysts, Helpdesk, Systems Administrators, Network Engineers, and Server Administrators.
- Provides technical thought leadership in a communicative and collaborative environment.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining liaison relationships with government and contractor personnel to ensure effective coordination of all project efforts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining up-to-date project schedules that include identified milestone tasks, resource assignments time allocations, and controlled requirement management.
- Responsible for managing, controlling and reporting schedule performance, cost performance and active risk planning and mitigation control.
- 15+ years of experience performing project management
- 5+ years of experience using MS Project, the SELC, and PMP best practices in order to plan and execute complex IT projects
- 5+ years of experience managing an IT enterprise by planning, developing, implementing, coordinating, and leading project activities such as capacity planning for IT equipment and resources, developing feasible milestones, testing and validating equipment and software delivered by engineering or applications personnel, and managing schedules and resources;
- 5+ years of experience collecting functional requirements for the purposes of developing detailed plans and designs for delivery of IT solutions
- 1+ years of experience deploying and managing secure video teleconferencing, audio-visual, COMSEC equipment, and radio frequeny communications systems
- 1+ years of experience managing telecommunications bandwidth infrastructure such as Integrated Services Data Network (ISDN) or Data Signal 3 (DS3), including supporting purchases of bandwidth and services, monitoring performance, and assisting with troubleshooting carrier issues.
- Must have a PMP OR ITIL certification.
- BS degree in Health Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related technical degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicant must have an active Secret Clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.