Responsible for the management of project teams across multiple jobs providing contracted services to customers (e.g., RF design, site acquisition, A&E services, land use planning, zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations and cell site construction). Ensure project is completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and CCIC and in accordance with CCIC policies and procedures. Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to modification, collocation and construction of towers (e.g., structural analysis, lease, title, applicable permits, soil samples, regulatory approvals or others as required). Ensure District Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage assigned projects to completion, ensuring that all activities, including site acquisition, regulatory, construction, and permitting are coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in any other industry
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
- Advanced knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Reports to: Various
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions 80% of the time. Required travel to project sites with exposure to heavy equipment and environmental conditions 20% of the time.
Crown Castle USA - 6 months ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless communicatio...