DSCI is recruiting for a Project Manager for our Viatech group in Aberdeen, MD.
A successful candidate must:
- Possess strong Project Management Skills with an emphasis on maintaining project schedules
- Be able to develop and execute communication plans to manage stakeholder expectations
- Work well with a rapidly growing team
- Be aggressive in managing customer issues by anticipating and taking early corrective actions
DSCI encourages women, minority and veteran applicants.
- Background in Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensor technologies is a plus.
- Experience with regard to the requirements of an Army Program Manager Office (PMO).
- Knowledge of Army Acquisition.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- US Citizenship
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling, Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training & Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package, including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
Background in Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and Sensor technologies is a plus; Experience with regard to the requirements of an Army Program Manager Office (PMO).; Knowledge of Army Acquisition
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 6 - 10
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
DSCI - 20 months ago