This position is for a Project Manager to join the Education Technology R&D group. This individual will play an integral role in helping the organization re-imagine teaching and learning for the internet age and making sure that DeVry is on the cutting edge in using technology to deliver a World-class learning experience for its students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all phases of multiple concurrent pilot projects across multiple functions, institutions, and geographies
- Manage day-to-day project activities, including scheduling and running onsite and virtual meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Track and ensure the timely completion of project action items
- Track and report project status to team members, including executive sponsors, business owners, and subject matter experts
- Draft, review, and/or edit project plans, statements of work, service agreements, roadmaps, and other artifacts required to keep projects moving forward in collaboration with team members and other stakeholders
- Compile, organize, and maintaining lists of projects, products, and vendors
- Collect and synthesize pilot project outcome data
- Help refine, improve, and maintain pilot project processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 7+ years of project management experience in software services, preferably in a higher education environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to establish, nurture, and manage collaborative relationships with thought leaders, fellow product managers, technology vendors, and internal stakeholders at all levels across a large global enterprise with the highest degree of professionalism, integrity, respect, and composure
- Ability to work effectively in a highly structured environment, and ambiguous environments that may require frequent change, adaptation, and flexibility
- Proven ability to work onsite and remotely with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to innovate, drive change in the face of resistance, and persist through failure
- Able to accomplish goals through persuasion and influence rather than authority
- Knowledge and experience of agile project management methodologies strongly preferred
- Outstanding writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
DeVry, Inc. - 10 months ago
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...