The selected candidate will be fully responsible for project deliverables and will manage a series of projects for our client.
• Accountable for the approval and sign-off of the program plan with customer representatives, such as portfolio managers, and all affected program stakeholders.
• Accountable for management of scope for the program and gaining agreement and approval of scope changes with customer representatives and affected stakeholders.
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and customer representatives.
• Direct work planning and scheduling design work.
• Manage, and track the program progress against the program plan.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all program-related issues and resolution of issues.
• Coordinate and present proposals to agencies as necessary.
• Identify and manage program risk and develops risk mitigation strategies, track to closure.
• Ensure team leads adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
• Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
• Coordinate the establishment of program standards and program specific procedures with team leads.
• Responsible for project compliance with standards and procedures.
• Responsible for the capture and reporting of required program management metrics.
• Responsible to tailor and baseline all program templates.
• Develop and facilitate achievement of program service commitments and performance metrics.
• Ensure that tasks provide value and support the strategic direction of the program and meet service commitments; conduct reviews with agencies.
• Accountable for the final program management evaluation review with stakeholders for approval upon program completion.
• Communicate effectively with customers and software / hardware suppliers supporting the State as appropriate.
• Identify and track issues.
• Balance workload with program members’ capacity.
• Communicate to team members how their work assignments relate to and help achieve program objectives.
• Plan program specific training and orientation needs.
• Accountable for activities with excess delivery cycles of 8 to 12 months.
• Manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company, such as distribution, finance, and manufacturing.
• Designs project plans, which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
• Years of Relevant Experience: 8 to 9 years minimum is required
• Experience being responsible for all activities and bullet points listed in the Job Description below.
• Inactive or Active Secret Security Clearance is required
• Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 14 months ago
- 1 day ago
- 5 days ago
Aver Informatics, Inc.
Aver Informatics, Inc.
- 3 days ago