Lead Project Management activities and responsibilities
for complex, detailed and highly technical project(s)
from concept to commercialization. Requires a strong
technical understanding of the product development
process, specifically software development and scrum
methodology, with a strong preference for medical device
design control experience. The Project Manager is
expected to be able to run projects that have precedent
with limited supervision or large projects without
precedent but with moderate guidance / coaching. The
qualified candidate resides near Portland, Oregon and
will support projects for SweetSpot, a subsidiary of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
Technology Officer to budget time, priorities, and
- Lead PM for engineering team, working with the Chief
then run the scrum schedules.
Leader for complex projects from concept to FDA
- Lead PM activities in conjunction with Core Team
filing to commercialization, working closely with
Core Team Lead.
project schedule, change control requests, and
- Develop, track and report on program plan, detailed
other key meetings.
- Ability and confidence to run design review and
- Work directly with corporate partners, as
- Communicate program status to management and cross
Accountable for team deliverables across multiple
departments in a matrix environment.
device or pharmaceutical industry a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in medical
process and medical device design control
- In-depth knowledge of the product development
requirements is required. Working knowledge of GMP’s
and ISO standards.
program is required.
- Demonstrated successful management of a complex
and Visio is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project,
equivalent, is preferred.
- Program Management certification, i.e. PMP or
convey technical and business information clearly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to
and effectively through informal and formal
documents, reports, and presentations to senior
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B.A. or B.S. in science, business, engineering, plus 5
years related experience or M.S. with 3 years related
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Program Management certification [i.e. PMP (Program
Management Professional) or equivalent] desired.
Division/Department : 39-Business Development
# of Openings : 1
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes....