EXL Service (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global end-to-end Insurance Administration provider with Life, Annuity and Health operations, headquartered in New York. EXL was incorporated in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the leading insurance service provider companies with its 17,500 employees including 7000+ talented insurance domain experts and 300+ FLMI, CLU, CPCU, ChFC, RHU, REBC, Series 6 and Series 26 licensed professionals, 20+ service delivery centers across US, India, The Philippines, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania and Bulgaria.
The LifePRO division of EXL is a team dedicated to the development and implementation of the EXL LifePRO insurance administration system for Life, Health and Annuity Business. LifePRO streamlines policy administration for
insurance companies through features such as a flexible product engine,
real-time customer service and extensive agent compensation support.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to plan, direct, and coordinates activities for successful software project implementations so that project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. The Project Manager is responsible for managing internal and client
relationship and directs all members of the implementation team to facilitate
contractual commitments for a timely and successful implementation.
- Creation and management of business processes to ensure projects
meet client goals and objectives
- Creation and review of project contracts to determine time frame,
funding limitations, procedures for meeting project goals, staffing
requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of
- Establishes and manages work plan for each phase of projects.
- Confers with project staff to outline a plan of action and to
assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure
project is on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies
schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Direct experience in organizing and managing project governance
processes at the functional manager and senior management levels.
- Participate in on-going Quality Improvement efforts throughout the
- BS, BA, BBA degree or higher or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years as a professional Project Manager within a highly complex corporate environment, managing multi-million dollar, multi-phased, multi-year information system projects.
- Previous project management experience with a software vendor or third party consulting firm desired.
- Must be able to proficiently use Microsoft Project to report resource
allocation, project percent complete, actual vs. budget variances and
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Web-based document management systems (e.g., SharePoint, etc.)
- Proven ability to work independently, under pressure and/or within a restricted timeframe.
- Proven ability to act as liaison with client representatives to manage expectations, assist in resolving issues, provide project reports, and discuss logical consequences.
- Certified PMP desired but not required
EXL - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...