Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
The role of the Project Manager is to be the driving force behind the successful management and delivery of Professional Services projects to Eden clients. This individual is responsible for full lifecycle project management, including but not limited to planning, estimating, documentation, risk analysis, execution, implementation and service transition.
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Management role in a technical environment.
- 4+ years delivering customer projects in scope, on time & on budget
- Knowledge of Project Management processes and best practices.
- Deliver customer projects as agreed with customer and in accordance with the Statement of Work.
- Self-starter with high energy and drive to meet the needs of a demanding customer environment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to lead, think creatively as well as adapt and contribute to changing environments.
- Knowledge and ability to facilitate meetings, conduct effective briefings and presentations and to develop consensus, both internally and externally with people who reflect the full range of diversity in objectives.
- Experience in managing a multi-project portfolio, ideally across a customer base.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with both customer and Eden resources.
- Create prompt, clear and concise communications to Eden customers and teams. Ensure communications style is appropriate for intended audience or recipients.
- Conduct project initiation; agree business and technical objectives, create detailed documentation of scope, deliverables and timeline. Gain consensus with project sponsor(s), key stakeholder(s) and appropriate Eden team members.
- Clearly define project roles and responsibilities, determine necessary resources, and monitor project performance through appropriate systems and procedures.
- Conduct & document customer facing and internal project meetings. Prepare and distribute clear agendas in advance of meetings. Communicate post meeting notes and action items to project team.
- Identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Contribute to the development of suitable strategies to mitigate risks and resolve issues. This includes the effective internal escalation of customer issues or needs to appropriate Eden resources.
- Manage consulting vendor/partner relationships as required.
- Assist members of Sales Team as needed (research, participation in calls, contribution to SOW’s).
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent PM training.