EDWARDS POSITION DESCRIPTION
POSITION TITLE DEPARTMENT ACCOUNTABLE TO DATE ISSUED DATE REVISED
Engineering Manager, US Systems Operations
Page 1 of 2
0 NON-EXEMPT 0 HOURLY GRADE
14E1 PREPARED BY:
Manage delivery of Industrial GV projects including: equipment delivery, project schedules, cost estimation & management, and customer submittals.
Interface with purchasing, planning, account managementent, customers, engineering, and manufacturing staff.
MAINTAINS CONSISTENT INTERFACE WITH
Contractors General Manager of Systems Operations
Supply Chain resources
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE, AND/OR ABILITIES CONSISTENTLY REQUIRED:
• Three to five years experience in an Operations environment
• B.S. in Engineering or Supply Chain
• Proven performer in an organization which supports matrix project management
• Proven ability to develop innovative customer and/or plant focused solutions
• Ability to get projects done on time and on budget
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Basic Engineering skills and ability to develop basic CAD layouts a plus.
• Good oral and written communication skills
Edwards Limited - 10 months ago