More information about this job:
Eide Bailly is looking for a Certified Project Manager in Bismarck ND to assist with the management of a large information technology system development project.
The project manager would be responsible for project plan development/maintenance, task management, risk & change management, and communication management.
- Develop and manage the project plan.
- Execute the project plan.
- Manage tasks and update the project plan.
- Analyze and maintain budget to actual cost schedules.
- Manage scope and expectations.
- Provide updates and reports to leadership on project status.
- Conduct regular meetings to get updates on project tasks.
- Document risks and mitigation strategies.
- Facilitate change management.
- Define and execute a communication plan and strategy.
Work is located in Bismarck with occasional travel to Denver. This project is scheduled for completion in December 2016. A 40 hour work week is required.
- Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Experience managing large scale development projects.
- Experience with state government is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills and project management skills.
Eide Bailly is a CPA and business advisory services firm. The Technology Consulting group provides strategic consulting services; business management software solutions; technology auditing and security risk management; network and system implementation, integration and support; and custom software application development.
Eide Bailly is proud to be an EEO employer.